Family

Family

Vent Day!

6:32 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
What a shit day and it's only 8:00 in the morning.  Everything is going wrong today but what Phil did this morning trumps all of my other vents.  First of all, he left my car parked outside last night.  Ok, not a HUGE deal but I left it out because he was mowing the lawn and needs my vehicle out to pull the mower back in.  After mowing the lawn he knows to put my car back in the garage.  Did he?  Nope.  So guess what he did this morning... he backs up into my car.  Yep.  Nice bigggg noticeable scratch.  I know he didn't do this on purpose but seriously...  I'm still fuming at this point.  We switched insurance companies 3 days ago.  3 freaking days ago!  Do I file a claim and get it fixed with our deductible?  Then next year we won't get the claim free discount which would save us another $60ish on our bill.  Or do I take it into a shop to have it fixed it on my own?  I don't stinkin know how much it will cost for something like that because I've never had something like that happen to me.  Now if I had a shit car I wouldn't care.  I would just leave it alone.  But I have a nice car.  It's not cheap and I don't want it to look cheap.  And Phil says he can fix it on his own.  Bullshit.  He's never done bodywork on a car and I'm not about to let him "experiment" on mine.  F that.  He scratched it, he can pay to professionally fix it.  This is NOT something I want to have to deal with while being 8 months pregnant.

0 comments: