Family

Family

28 Weeks!

6:53 AM Posted In Edit This 2 Comments »
Hello third trimester!!!  Today I'm 28 weeks and Baby K is now about 2.5 pounds and almost 16 inches long. He's busy adding new skills such as blinking to an already impressive repertoire of tricks like coughing, sucking, hiccuping, and taking practice breaths.

This was a sad week.  I finally had to take off my wedding ring.  My fingers and feet are permanently swollen and it's been so darn hot out that I just can't wear it anymore.  Sad... :(  I bought a cheapo ring a size or two bigger to wear so I don't feel so naked.

In the last week or so I've been starting to feel more and more uncomfortable.  I've been uncomfortable at night for a while now but I'm starting to get uncomfortable during the day now as well.  Depending on how Baby K is sitting in my belly, sometimes I can't even bend over because he's so low.  I'm not always uncomfortable but it's definitely getting worse.  So I have a long 12 weeks to go!  Good thing I love him to death. :)

Nothing fun happening in the nursery this week.  I wanted to get his shelves and his mirror hung but that can wait.  I'm hoping to get a lot of projects done this next week because I only work Monday & Tuesday and then have 5 days off in a row!!  Whoot whoot!  And I get to hear his sweet sweet heartbeat again next week!  I can't wait!

  

2 comments:

Nikki* said...

You look great! Congrats on making it to the 3rd trimester :)

Jessie K said...

Thanks Nikki! And congrats again to you and Joe! I'm so excited for you guys!! And a boy!! Yay! :)