Family

Family

Flower Bed

12:57 PM Posted In , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I just wanted to show you all our hard work!  Back when my mom was here at the end of May she helped Phil and I with our flower bed.  We definitely did not get it all finished but we finished the front of the house and one side of the garage.  We started with the part of the house that people would see the most.  Since then I've done a tiny bit more (would have done even more but it's too damn hot out for this pregnant gal) and I've planted annuals in all of the pots.  Let me tell you, I'm no gardener but I'm very proud of what's done and I can't wait to finish the rest!  It feels good to accomplish projects like this around the house!

This is basically what it looked like before we started and this is where we stopped.







Yikes!  Nothing but weeds!  

This is what it looks like after all the weeds are gone!






0 comments: