Family

Family

29 Weeks!

12:03 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 29 weeks and Baby K is about 3 pounds and measures 17 inches long!  He's getting so big!!  Though he's getting pretty close to his birth length, he still has to chub out a bit.  Over the next 11 weeks, he'll more than double or even come close to tripling his weight.

I went to the doc for my glucose test this week.  I had to pee in a cup, drink a nasty orange drink, wait an hour and then have my blood taken.  The orange drink wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  Not that I ever want to drink it again...  While I was waiting the hour to have my blood taken I had my appt w/the doc.  Everything looks great and Baby K is perfectly healthy.  His heartbeat was 131 and then he moved and it went to 141.  This week the doc also started measuring my belly and I'm right where I should be.  So when people tell me I look huge I can tell them to kiss it. ;)

Baby K is still very active.  He especially likes to dance on my bladder!  So far my bladder is the only thing he's kicked that has hurt.  Soon enough I'm sure he'll be kicking my ribs and other body parts.  Sometimes his kicks are so strong that my whole belly shakes.  I love to just watch my belly move with his little feet and hands pushing against it.  Makes me more and more excited to meet him and see the face of the little one kicking my insides!



It's been yet another week of not getting anything done for Baby K or his room.  The fabric for his curtains are coming next week and I should be able to get them sewed on Friday during my sewing date with my friend Lynsie, aka "loin".  There's really not a whole lot to be done right now anyways.  After the baby shower I can finish getting everything organized and ready.  Until then, there are just a few tiny projects to go (refinishing his rocking horse, buying a frame for his robots, hanging his shelves, mirror, etc.).


When I was out running errands this week I bought Baby K a cute little outfit that I just couldn't resist!!  I'm trying not to buy him too many clothes until after the baby shower so I know what I need more of.  But who could resist this little outfit and bib!?



0 comments: