Family

Family

The not so itsy bitsy spider

6:34 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I have to share with you the horrible experience I had in my car the other day.  So I was driving along, minding my own business and decided I didn’t need my visor down anymore so I put it back up.  Guess what was under the visor…  a big, huge, nasty spider!?!  Ahhh!!  Okay, honestly, maybe it wasn’t “huge” but it wasn’t small.  I could not concentrate on driving with him hanging out there staring at me.  So I grabbed a few napkins I had in my car and went to smash him.  As I was “smashing” him of course I squealed because it was scary.  I pulled the napkin away and he was still alive!  I must not have smashed him and he then crawled over my hand, down the steering wheel and down to the floor underneath me.  Let me tell you, this was not something that should be happening while driving a motor vehicle at 60 MPH.  I’m not afraid of spiders when they are just hanging out, minding their own business but when they touch me and are moving around… Esh!  So of course I was screaming trying to get away from the spider and trying to keep the car on the road at the same time.  I sure hope to god there isn’t a next time but in case there is maybe I’ll pull over to the side of the road before trying to smash a spider above my head.

0 comments: