Family

Family

Vent Day!

7:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm sorry that I'm a day late on Vent Day but I was busy yesterday doing absolutely nothing.  It was fabulous and doesn't happen often.  I was going to come up with a new vent for you but I must vent about the fabric again...

So, yesterday I got an email from Joann's that said they have now cancelled my order because the fabric I ordered is out of stock.  WTF  I was just pissed!  I called them what, a week ago and they said it was just on back-order and it would ship out after the 7th.  Now it's out of stock and I won't even get it?!  So pissed - A. Because I loved the fabric I picked out and B. Because of the hassle that I once again had to search and search for another fabric that I loved that was on sale because I was not willing to pay more than $8 a yard.  I'm happy to report that I did find another fabric and it was NOT from Joann's.  Stupid f'ing Joann's. 

0 comments: