Family

Family

31 Weeks!

4:42 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 31 weeks and Baby K is still growing like a weed.  He's 3+ pounds and about 18 inches long.  He is approaching his birth length but still has a few more pounds to pack on before he's ready to meet us.  This week Baby K's testicles are moving through the groin on their way into the scrotum.  Exciting huh?  haha


I'm getting more and more uncomfortable.  It really wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the heat and my back pain.  I have to go to the chiropractor once a week now or it gets pretty painful.  I'm also running out of energy these days.  Only 9 weeks to go!  Thank god because I'm also running out of clothes to wear.  One week something fits and the next it doesn't...


This week I worked on Baby K's curtains.  All 4 panels are almost done.  All I have left to do is hem the bottom and iron them.  Phil helped me hang his mirror, his shelves and the curtain rods this morning.  After that we decided to head to Ikea to pick up the frame for his robots and a new ceiling light.  I feel much better now that those things are checked off my list!  I plan on finishing the curtains this next weekend and then I'll pretty much be done with his room until after the baby shower!  It's already so cute and it's not even done yet!! I can't wait to show you all the finished project.  :)  


Next week is full of baby stuff.  I have my next doc appt and our childbirth class is next weekend.  I'm actually kind of excited for it!  I'm hoping to feel a lot better about giving birth and taking care of a newborn after our class.







0 comments: