Family

Family

30 Weeks!

1:31 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 30 weeks and Baby K is weighing in at just over 3 pounds.  He’ll be packing on the weight at a rate of half a pound per week for the next seven weeks.  Esh, I can't even imagine getting much bigger!

I've been feeling like a whale lately.  Not only am I getting a bigger belly by the week but my ass & thighs are still getting larger, my feet and hands are swollen all the time and my face is starting to get fat.  And I have just over 2 more months to go.  Cool...  But Baby K seems to be doing just fine so that's all that matters!  He's kicking around all the time.  Sometimes it feels like he never sleeps!  Phil and I went on a date last night and saw the new Spiderman movie.  Baby K decided that it was a good time to learn how to nail me in the ribs for the first time.  Almost the entire movie it felt like he had his feet in my ribs and at times it hurt.  The little man is getting stronger!

Earlier this week Phil surprised me with a baby project he finished.  I got home and he told me to go look in the nursery.  I walked in and saw the rocking horse all painted!  It look super cute and I was so happy that he finished it!!  That's one more check off my list. :)  I also started his curtains this week.  It took me a few hours just to do one panel so that's all I have done atm.  My iron sucks ass and ironing is what took the longest.  So I decided it was time for a new iron so we picked one up today while running errands.  Hopefully this will help my projects go much faster!!  I'm very happy with the way the first panel turned out so I can't wait to see them done and hanging in the windows!

Sorry that you have to look at my bra this week.  I didn't realize it was hanging out when Phil took the picture and I was to lazy to have him retake it.



0 comments: