Family

Family

32 Weeks!

3:38 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 32 weeks and Baby K is almost 4 pounds and just about 19 inches long!  Only 8 weeks to go!!  
 
Baby K is doing great!  I had my 31 week appointment this week and his heartbeat was 148.  He kept kicking the doc when he was trying to get his heartbeat.  He must not have wanted someone poking him.  :)  Unfortunately I'm now measuring a week ahead.  Now when people tell me I look huge, they're right...  Oh well.

This weekend Phil and I attended the childbirth class.  It was Friday evening for a few hours and 8:30-4 on Saturday.  The class was pretty interesting and boring at the same time.  I feel like we learned a lot of useful information and I'm less stressed out about going into labor.  It makes me feel better to know exactly what's going to happen and what we can do to make it less painful.  Don't get me wrong, it isn't going to be a walk in the park but it makes me feel better knowing the good, the bad and the ugly.


I've been feeling a bit stressed out lately.  I feel like he will be here in no time and we don't have everything we need.  I'll feel much better after the baby shower and after we go buy the rest of the items we need.  The baby shower is in 2 weeks so hopefully I can just try to relax until then!  There's not a whole lot I can do before then.  I finished his curtains this weekend.  Well, that's a lie.  I literally just finished hemming the bottom of them and now I just need to iron them and hang them up.  I'm hoping to finish them tonight.  But let's be honest, I might not.  I'm starting to get a little lazy as the day goes on.  Oh well, they will for sure get done this week.

Latest cravings... tuna pasta salad, cinnamon life cereal and of course ice cream.  

If it were my choice I wouldn't be taking a photo today.  I'm in no mood to care what I look like so I'm not going to.  Sorry folks but this is what you get...



0 comments: