Family

Family

Things to look forward to

11:16 AM Posted In , Edit This 3 Comments »
I just have to say that I am very excited for tomorrow! I only work half days on Fridays and after work I am meeting my friend Lynsie and she is going to come with me to look at houses!! I really wish Phil could go with me but he has to work so I asked Lynsie if she would like to come. I gave my realtor my top 5 houses out of 12 and we are for sure looking at those. I think he also added a few more in there. I am really hoping that I find one that I like. I have only looked at 4 houses so far and they have all sucked balls. Since I have not found anything to my liking yet I am not having too much fun with this. You would think that there would be a ton of houses to look at since the economy is so bad but there really isn’t. Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of houses to look at in town but I don’t want to live in town. No, I take that back… I WILL NOT LIVE IN TOWN! I grew up in the country and I’m going to stay in the country. Anyways, so I’m looking forward to looking at these houses but I’m also scared that they will suck and I’ll be sad once again. I don’t want to be the girl that looks at 50+ houses before she finds the one. You may get the impression that I’m picky but I’m really not! I just want a decent size house in decent condition in the country within 30 miles of Hudson. Is that so much to ask for? Anyways, after my house hunt Phil and I are going on our date night. It is his turn so he gets to pick a restaurant for us to go to. After that we will go home and spend a little time together before I go rollerblading with Jewells. Rollerblading and eating healthier really makes quite a difference! I feel much, much better about my body and I feel healthier and more energetic. I haven’t really lost much weight but I can sure feel a difference.

I am also very excited for Saturday night. I know I already said that on my last post but I’m really, really excited!

3 comments:

Nikki* said...

Good luck house hunting JW!

Sarah said...

I'm sure you'll find the right house. It sounds like you have enough time (until December?).
I need to find some sort of outdoor activity to do and make me feel healthy. It sucks to even bike on our roads out here, I want them paved :(

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good luck on the house hunting, I'll need it! We do have until December 1st so I guess we aren't under a time crunch yet...

Sarah, you could go running. That's about all I can think of if your roads aren't paved. That sucks that you can't go rollerblading because it is real good exercise for the legs and butt! :)