Family

Family

Things I love…

4:02 PM Posted In , , , , , , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I have been feeling pretty crappy and negative the last few days so I thought I’d write something positive and write about the things I love. Now this whole list has no order; however, I am putting Phil first because he is the only thing on this list that will always be number 1. :-)

Phil- He is my best friend and I can’t wait to marry him some day (soon I hope)!! He treats me very good, buys me flowers for no reason, fixes my computer, my car, or whatever is broken, he cooks me food, he is just wonderful! I’m so excited for what will come in our future. I can’t wait to marry him and have lots of babies and I can’t wait to buy our first house together!

Our babies- Vader and Precious… oh what can I say besides I love them to death! Since we have no real kids yet, these are our kids. The hardest part of the morning is when I have to say goodbye to my babies. But the best part of the day is when I get to come home and hear them crying (happy crying) when they hear us pull up in the driveway when we get home from work. Sometimes I just want to kick their ass because they peed on the carpet or chewed up my purse or shoe but I love these dogs too much to stay mad at them. Some of the things they do just make me crack up! How could anyone not love them!

My friends- You know who you are!!! Life would not be the same without them. I have the greatest friends. I love you guys! I love our Mondays, our “girls night out”, our trips to Rachel’s cabin, our vacations we take yearly no matter how small or big.

Ketchup- I love ketchup. Anyone who really knows me would know that I love ketchup. Ketchup is best with French fries and meat loaf! Without ketchup everything is so bland and boring. We go through quite a lot of ketchup in our house and I think I’m the only one who really eats it. ;-)

Coldplay- I love Coldplay! This is the only band that I like every single song they wrote/play. I went to their concert in November and it was the best concert I have ever been to. They put on an awesome show and they walked 3 feet from us and played a couple rows up from us. My friend Jewells and I are going to their concert in East Troy, WI in July!

Lilacs- There is nothing like walking outside in the summer and smelling the wonderful aroma of lilacs… and the fact that they are really pretty helps too! However, Phil is allergic to them so I can’t put them in my house. :( The only time I can enjoy them is when I am outside. When we buy a house I’m going to buy a bunch of lilacs and plant them outside! They don’t really bother him when they are outside.

Christmas trees- I love REAL Christmas trees. I grew up with real Christmas trees and Phil grew up with fake ones. There is just something about going out with the family after Thanksgiving and cutting down your own tree. But, that is another thing Phil is allergic to so every year we have to put up the same stupid fake tree… ‘sigh’…

Clean blankets and sheets- There is just something wonderful about getting into bed after you have washed all of the sheets and blankets! Everything smells so good and no longer smells like sleep and dogs!

Showers- I love the feeling right when you get in the shower and hit the hot water! It feels so good! I also love the feeling of being completely clean and then slipping on clean clothes when you get out of the shower.

Sleeping in- I love laying in bed after a long day and knowing that the next day I don’t have to get up at a certain time… I get to sleep in!!! My body doesn’t usually let me sleep in much longer but the thought is nice.

EmergenC packets- I used to drink coffee and I need that something hot to drink in the a.m. I like the pink lemonade and the raspberry and I heat up some water and drink it like tea! They are quite delicious and have a ton of vitamin C. They also give you a small amount of energy which is nice.

Sun- I love sitting in the sun taking in the rays! It is especially nice when you are at the beach but I’ll take it anywhere I can get it.

Thunderstorms- I love thunderstorms!!! I like the really loud ones that practically shake the house. And when the lightening lights up the whole night. I love the adrenaline rush when you think there may be a tornado. I love when you can actually see a tornado close to your house too. Now I’m not saying that I wish a tornado to come and destroy everyone’s house or anything! I just think they are cool. We had a tornado when I was a kid and basically left our home alone but hit our shed down the road and killed a bunch of cows and took down tons of trees.

Certain movies- I am addicted to the movie Transformers! I cannot wait until the next one comes out on June 24th. I can watch that movie over and over again and never get sick of it! Phil is pretty sick of my addiction to Transformers. I also have an addiction to Twilight but it is not half as bad as Transformers. I loved the books and the first movie was alright. I’m excited to see the next one. I’m also excited to see the new Iron Man movie and Sex and the City 2. All these great movies to look forward to!

Grilling out- I love to grill steaks, barbequed chicken, wieners and hamburgers. Nothing screams summer like grilling out and eating outside with a cold beer.

My birthday- I love birthdays, especially my own. I have an awesome birthday too because it is on Halloween.

My family- Though there has been a lot of troubles and hurt I do really love my family. I wish I were closer with my dad and little brother and I wish my mom didn’t live so far away. I would like to see my baby sister more often and I would like to see my mom’s side of the family more often. I just have to say that I had the best childhood a kid could ever have!

0 comments: