Family

Family

More fun weekends

7:36 AM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Sleep… all I want right now is a little more zzz’s. I had a fabulous weekend but I’m exhausted and I wish I could have slept in today to make up for it. But I had to get up at 6:20 and get ready for work! I would give anything on this cold and rainy day to go back home and crawl in bed with Phil and the puppies… doesn’t that sound nice?

The house hunting went quite well on Friday. We had 7 homes scheduled to take a look at and we looked at 6 of them. We pulled up to one of them and decided it was too scary so we didn’t even get out of the car. Anyways, we started in Hammond and we looked at a new home that was built and it had a 2 acre lot. I liked the home but in a few years there would be a lot of neighbors. However, I did talk to our realtor about building one of these homes on part of my dad’s land. Phil wasn’t to keen on that idea though. He would want us to go find our own contractor and have them only build the guts and we would finish the rest. I like that idea, however, that would cost too much because if I were going to build starting from scratch, I would want to make it a home I will want to live in forever. Then we were off to Woodville. We looked at a really cute house a couple miles West of Woodville out in the country. I loved, loved, loved the land!! It was 5 acres of mowed lawn surrounded by trees so you couldn’t see the neighbors down the road. It was very private and very pretty. It was the most ideal type of land I want. The house was really cute too but it was one bedroom too small. It would be big enough for us now but once we had kids we would need to get a bigger house. Then we were off to the next house which was about a mile down the road. This one was my favorite! It had 5 beautiful acres, a huge house, a 2 car garage and a pole barn (Phil’s domain). The house was huge and it would need a lot of work but it is all small things that need to be done with the exception of the kitchen. If we bought the house, we could slowly do the work we want to it, starting with the kitchen. Everything is livable and doesn’t NEED to be redone but we would fix it here and there. So I am very excited to show Phil this house but I’m scared that he won’t like it. I guess we will see! After this house we headed towards the Ellsworth, River Falls area and looked at 3 more houses. I really liked one but I think it is too far out. All in all I had a very good experience with the house hunting this weekend and I’m starting to get excited about it again! Yay!

Saturday was a long, fun day. I started the day off with homework and then proceeded to clean my entire house. I would like to say that my house is now clean but I came home on Sunday and it was a mess again due to Phil… Anyways, after I got the house cleaned I headed over to Jewell’s house and we all left for the hotel in Minneapolis. Once we got there we got situated and then headed down to the pool. We did a little swimming, well, I went in up to my waist and then decided that I would rather sit in the hot sauna and then we went back up to our room and hung out, ate some pizza, and pre-drank. At around 10:30 we headed to Spin. When we got there it was dead but it started to pick up around 11:00 and then all of a sudden the place was packed! Drinks were a dollar until 11:30 so we got a couple of $1 pink panties and then danced the night away. The dance floor was so packed that you could barely move. There were way too many guys and they all wanted a piece of ass. It was disgusting… they were very “grabby”. All I wanted was to have fun dancing with my girls and we had to rub off all these guys all night. But it was a good night and I think we all had a lot of fun! I will put some pictures up later. Sunday we got up and got ready then headed to Perkins for some delicious breakfast. It was sooo good and I ate really, really fast. By the time we got home it was probably around 2:00 and I went straight for the shower. After I showered and started the laundry I took a tiny nap and then watched movies the rest of the night with Phil. We watched Yes Man with Jim Carey and it was just alright. I was expecting more because I like Jim Carey but I think his time is over… Then we watched the third Mummy movie. I forget what it’s called. I thought this movie would be great because the first two were good but I was wrong. It sucked. For one thing, they didn’t even have all of the original actors. Another thing, they didn’t seem to age at all from the last movie to this one and their son aged like 20 years. How is that possible? Anyways, take my advice and don’t see it.

Today I’m tired and I feel like crap because it is the first day of my period. I feel like I need to throw up and I kind of wish I could so I could go home. But I’m going to suck it up and get to work.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah, it's Tuesday and I STILL feel tired, but I'm thinking that it's because I must have caught a bad cold or something Saturday night :(
Yhat's great that it sounds like your excited again about house hunting!