Family

Family

Good times

6:45 PM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
All us ladies having a good time
This past weekend some friends and I all went to Good Neighbor Days in Roberts, WI. It was a real good time. We started the night at Collette’s house and then went to the beer tent once it got dark out. The Dweebs were playing that night and I actually don’t think I’ve ever heard them play before. So we spent a couple hours down there dancing and drinking. After our ears were ringing bad enough we decided to head back to Collette’s house to chill by the fire that Ron so graciously provided the wood for from the neighbors. We didn't get home until about 3:00 a.m. and of course I couldn't sleep in on Sunday. So Sunday I was pretty tired and lazy all day. I spent, oh about 90% of my day on the couch. Quite nice!
Rachel, myself and Lynsie

Lynsie and Sarah acting cool

Phil and Jimmy P

Phil and I
This weekend us girls are all going to Minneapolis and we are getting a hotel and going out dancing all night long! I'm so excited I can't even stand it! There will be 7 girls going. We are going to get to the hotel around 3:00 so we can chill and do a little swimming. Then we are going to go out for dinner, probably at the Spaghetti Factory. We will probably hit up Gay 90s first then head over to Spin. Should be a good time!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love hanging out with you girls!
I can't wait for this weekend!