Family

Family

Another weekend down and too many options for the next...

6:50 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I had a very lovely weekend. Friday… what did I do on Friday?? Oh yeah, I got off work at 12 and then went home and worked on homework for a couple of hours. Then I made Phil and I some supper and then headed over to Jewell’s house where her Rachel and I watched a chick flick. It was nice to sit down and relax with my girls. I always feel like a schmuck bag when I sit at home and be lazy but when I’m doing it somewhere else then I don’t feel so bad!

Saturday. I worked on homework once again, and then my brother and I headed over to Stillwater for my cousin’s grad party. Little Loui has graduated. I feel very old. It was very nice to see my mom’s side of the family. I don’t get to see them as often as I would like. JackiLynn is getting so big! She clung to me. Or was it me that clung to her? Anyways, you can tell that she remembers me and she likes me. My brother on the other hand, different story. She tends to cry when he looks at her. It’s pretty funny. I forgot my camera so I don’t have any new pictures of her. :( I might go up this weekend and see her though so I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures then. After the grad party was the poker party. I am very glad I didn’t get my camera out for this night because Sarah and Jewells did and we had a little too much fun with the cameras. At one point we even mooned the camera. Anyways, I lost $10 but it was fun. I didn’t do too bad… I think I ended up in 6th place or something. I made it to the last table. However, there were only two tables so that isn’t that hard.

Sunday started off sucky because I had to change the oil in my car. We brought it over to Phil’s mom’s house and it took us like 2 hours to get it all said and done. But after that we went home and lounged on the couch watching a movie then a little Ice Road Truckers (which for some reason I find fascinating).

My new debate is what I should do this coming weekend. Should I go up North this weekend or should I stay home? My cousin Owen is having a pirate birthday party (he is turning 5) and I would like to see my mom’s side of the family again. My brother and I were planning on going up on Saturday and coming home Sunday but I have some things going on Saturday that I can’t get out of. I was thinking that I wish I could do them all but now that I think about it, I technically can. Phil’s sister is in town so we are having a bbq at his moms house with all the family and then it is Phil’s 10 year reunion which he isn’t going to but he wants to go to the “before hand party” with all of his buddies and he wants me to come. So I suppose I could leave for up North on Sunday morning and just come back later that day. It is only a 3 hour drive so it wouldn’t be that bad. :( I just hate doing all that driving in one day. So, should I go up for just the few hours on Sunday or should I just wait and go a different weekend when I can go and stay a night? If I picked a different weekend I probably wouldn’t see all of my family, I would probably just see my mom and sister. Tough choice.

0 comments: