Family

Family

Memories... on the corner of my mind.

2:08 PM Posted In , , Edit This 2 Comments »
I always told myself that I would start a journal so I could record what is going on in my life and I never have. I think I started one a couple times but ended up only writing in it once or twice. It didn’t dawn on me until now that my blog is my journal. Duh… all I talk about is what is going on in my life and that is exactly what a journal is. Except this is even better because I can add pictures too. It is nice to have something to look back on from time to time. I can look back a year from now and see what I was up to. When I was helping my friend clean and organize she found a whole bunch of stuff in her “memories” box and started reminiscing. I don’t think I even have a memory box. I threw out all of my old letters and cards people gave me. Now I regret that. I do however have all of my old photos. From time to time I like to go through my pictures and laugh at how stupid I used to look or who I used be friends with or who I used to date. I kind off got off track here… what I’m saying is that it is nice to have something to look back to. I’m sure a few years from now I will crack up with some of the dilemmas, complaints or stories about my weekends I have written. I guess I better try to stay on top of my blog more than I do then… Anybody have any good ideas for a blog? My life is pretty boring right now so I can't really talk about my day to day life everytime I blog because you would all be bored as hell.. I would have stuff to write about if I got engaged but that hasn't happend yet. I could also write about purchasing my first house but that hasn't happened yet. So, all I have to blog about as of right now is my weekends because that is the only time I seem to have a life. Give me ideas and I will write more!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think of my blog in the same way. What's nice about it is that I can't lose it! I just have to log online & there it is.
I need stuff to write about too :(

Lynsie said...

It's funny when you talk about reminiscing to the past. My mom just gave me a box of a bunch of notebooks I had as a kid... and in the box was my old journals. It's soo funny to read about what upset you when you were 15. Doesn't seem like anything now. Blogging is journaling... technically... so yah Jessie for having a journal! :) It's always hard for me to think about things to write about too... maybe you could talk about work some, what you like and don't like, what you want for the future. Idk... I'm not very good at subjects either.