Family

Family

Holy Hell

6:35 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Holy mood swings!  I feel sorry for everyone who must be around me right now.  Last night I was terrible.  I barked at Phil for no good reason.  I barked at the dogs for no good reason.  I even barked at inanimate objects for being stupid and annoying.  Don’t look at me the wrong way, don’t walk in front of me, don’t talk to me.  While I’m in this horrible mood I know I’m being stupid but can I control it?  Absolutely not.  I laid in bed last night hoping that in the morning I’ll be happy and chipper seeing as it will be Friday and I’ll only work a ½ day.  Was I?  Absolutely not.  Winston was scolded for no reason, I yelled at my clothes for being uncomfortable and my body for growing overnight, I yelled at the stupid dump truck who didn’t feel the need to use his blinker.  Now I’m annoyed at a certain someone who feels the need to clear her throat every 5 minutes.  Just f’ing shut up!  Man I’m crabby and my face breaking out, the hundred errands I have to run after work and the million and one projects that I have going on don’t help.  If you know what’s best for you you will just stay away…  you’ve been warned.

0 comments: