Family

Family

What's on my mind

1:21 PM Posted In , , , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
A. Last night I woke up around 3 am with the WORST pain in my left hip.  At first I thought I just laid on one side too long or laid on it wrong.  So I tried to turn over and oh my… ouchie momma!  Then I decided to get up and holy moses.  I’m assuming it was a Charlie horse in my hip but I have no idea.  It seemed to last forever but probably only lasted like 5 minutes.  Poor Phil was woken up by it.  I sure hope that doesn’t happen again.  It was worse than the Charlie horses in my calf and lasted longer too. 

B. 7 more work days and then I have 5 days off in a row.  Amen to that!  I’m in need of a vacation from this joint!  Everyone needs to get away from time to time and I definitely do.  Phil and I were going to do something fun together but his stupid new boss denied his vacation request.  I mean seriously… there was no reason for her to deny his request.  So I don’t have any fun plans but there is a lot I need to get done so I’m sure I’ll use the time to get stuff done in Baby K’s room and around the house.  I also need to make an Ikea trip (again) so I’ll have plenty of stuff to do.  It will be a nice break from work before the baby comes. 

C. I have less than 3 months until I get to meet Baby K.  Crazy!  This pregnancy is seriously flying by the seat of my pants.  I am pretty sure that he won’t be coming early but in case he does I’ll meet him in roughly 2 ½-3 months.  :)  I can’t wait!!!!!! 

D. I want to give this baby a name.  I'm set on a name that we both really like and we will most likely be using.  However, my hubby thinks we need to wait and see if anything better comes along.  That's not how I roll.  I'm a planner.  I like to get shit done well before it's due.  I would like this baby to have a name so I can start calling him by his name now and there's one project in his nursery that I can't do until we decide on a name.  So, to be fair I told the hubby that I'll wait until the baby shower and by then I want us to decide on his name.  That gives him another month and a half to come up with anything different and gives me at least a month before he's here to have his name set.  I think that's a decent compromise.  Seriously... it's driving me nuts knowing we have an awesome name and just haven't 100% decided on it. 

E. I miss my husband.  He was gone all weekend at his mom’s house helping her put on a new roof so I barely saw him.  But he came home a little early last night, around 7-7:30ish so we could spend a wee bit of time together before I went to bed.  That was a nice surprise.  I was feeling rather lonely yesterday.  He's been working rather hard this whole summer.  It's always one project after the other and we barely do anything together.  Lots of important projects to go...  :(


F. I have heartburn.  The pills the doc prescribed to me worked really good at first and I didn't get any heartburn.  Lately it's been creeping back up on me and seems to be getting worse and worse.  The pills do help because it's still not as bad as it was but it's getting worse again.  Poo...  Makes me wonder if my body is getting use to the pills and now they aren't working?  Who knows...  That's just my mind wondering off.


That is all for now.

0 comments: