Family

Family

Front Deck Complete!!

6:50 PM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
We finally got a nice Saturday with zero percent chance of rain so Phil and I finally stained our front deck!  Phil has been working on stripping and sanding the deck for the last few weeks.  He finished earlier this week and every single day it has rained.  But today was perfect for staining!  I mean it was a little hot out but we dealt.  We stained the rails first because that's what would take the longest and it took us about 5-6 hours to finish.  After the railings my poor back couldn't handle it anymore and I had to quit.  I feel like I'm 100 years old right now because I can barely walk without wincing in pain.  But it was totally worth it.  Phil finished the rest which only took about 2 1/2 hours or so.  Very long day but it's finally done and looks fantastic!!!

What the deck looked like after sanding and ready for stain:


Railings done!



All finished (still wet)!!
 


Only one more deck to go...

0 comments: