Family

Family

25 Weeks!

5:08 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 25 weeks and Baby K is the size of a rutabaga. Baby K is still packing on the weight.  This week his tiny nostrils, which have been plugged up until now, are starting to open, and his vocal chords are getting ready to roar.

I had a doc appointment this week and all is good.  Baby K is healthy as a horse and his heartbeat was somewhere between 150-160.  He's always moving around in there at my appointments so I always get an "range".  Haha.  He seems to be getting more active and stronger everyday.  I just love feeling his little kicks!  I'm sure once it starts to hurt I won't be so in love with it.  

I've been feeling quite large lately.  I know I have a long way to go but I feel large.  It's getting harder to roll over in bed or get off the couch or the floor.  Bending over is becoming a chore.  My major complaint is still heartburn.  At my doc appointment this week and I complained to the doc about it and he said he could prescribe me something for it.  The prescription is a godsend!  I take one in the morning and one with supper and I pretty much don't get any heartburn anymore.  Thank god!!!!  If I miss the pill at supper I wake up in the middle of the night with really bad heartburn.  So, no more skipping!

This has been yet another very busy week.  Every week consists of projects and more projects.  I wanted to get Baby K's dresser finished this weekend but that didn't happen.  Saturday I helped Phil stain our front deck and that took pretty much all day.  By the time we were done my back couldn't handle anything else.  Today I put two coats of paint on the dresser.  One more and it should be done!  Sorry but you'll have to wait until next weekend to see pictures.  I would have put the third coat on but like I said, my back has had enough this weekend.  I don't think I could get back up if I got back down on the floor.  Oh well, totally worth it.  One huge project, the deck, is now finished and the dresser is almost complete.  Only about a million other projects to go...

0 comments: