Family

Family

23 Weeks!

6:06 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 23 weeks and Baby K is the size of an eggplant.  Baby K is about to chub up!  Beginning this week, he'll start to pack on the pounds and by month's end he'll be double the weight he is now.

Baby K has been getting more and more active.  I feel him randomly throughout the day.  Sometimes it seems like he's kicking away in there for hours and other times he's only awake for 10 minutes and then goes back to sleep.  He doesn't seem to be on much of a schedule except the last few mornings he's up at 6:30 kicking away!  This was the first week that Phil got to feel him kicking from the outside!  It's an amazing feeling.  :)

I am not happy to report that I've received my first stretch mark.  It's very faint but it's there.  Immediately I told Phil that we cannot have anymore ice cream in the house.  I finished my last bowl last night and it's all I can think about right now.  Ugh, I hope the craving goes away.  My poor body just can't handle it.

My mom came down to visit and help me out with my projects this weekend.  She got to my house on Saturday morning with a truck full of flowers and then it started storming out and stormed the rest of the day.  I was pretty bummed about that but instead of working on the flower bed my mom finished painting the nursery (except the ceiling trim because we ran out of paint) while I finished my burp clothes.  Here they are all done!!!  They are so cute!  I bet you can tell which fabrics Phil picked out.



I also started my fabric hoop project Saturday night.  I sanded all of my hoops and Phil spray painted them white.  I'm still waiting for them to dry enough to work with.  Then it's assembly time!

Phil, my mom and I started working on the garden early this morning and after a few hours we got a good chunk done!  I basically got everything I wanted to get done done.  There is still plenty to go but the rest of it people can't see when they walk up to the front door.  It looks sooooo much better.  Now I won't be embarrassed when people come over!

0 comments: