Family

Family

20 Weeks!

1:12 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm 20 weeks today!!!  Half-way done already!  I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.  Baby K is now the size of a cantaloupe/coconut.  If we're having a girl, her uterus is now fully formed and her ovaries are holding about seven million primitive eggs.  And if we're having a boy, his testicles have begun their descent from the abdomen to their ultimate destination — the scrotum.  I can't believe we will find out tomorrow whether there is a little boy in there or a little girl!!!!  Oh gosh I can't wait!

I've been feeling really good minus the heartburn that occurs on a daily basis.  I've also been getting charley horses in my calves and those hurt like a bitch!  I'm trying to go on more walks and get myself more active.  Hopefully that will help with the charley horses.  

There's not much more to report this week.  Since my appointment is tomorrow I'll probably have to do a separate post to let you all know if Baby K's a boy or a girl!  I don't think I can hold out until next Sunday to tell you all!  Let's just hope Baby K cooperates and we can find out.  It makes me a little nervous that there is a chance the baby will be moving around too much or something and the doc just can't tell us.

0 comments: