Family

Family

22 Weeks!

3:39 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Today I'm 22 weeks and Baby K is the size of a papaya (not really sure how big that is).  He's kicking away in there more and more often and is getting a little stronger each week.  My favorite times of the day is when I get to feel him moving around.  :)

This week Baby K is fine-tuning his sense of touch (thanks to maturing brain cells and nerve endings). He might experiment with these newfound skills by feeling his face or anything else he can get his hands on.  Also this week his eyebrows start growing and hair will start sprouting on his little scalp.

I think Baby K went through a growth spirt this week because I was more tired than usual.  I've also been experiencing dizziness and the swelling in my hands and feet has started when I get warm.  When I cool back down the swelling goes back down.  So, hopefully it won't be too bad this summer but I'm guessing I'll swell up like a balloon.

My current cravings lately are Rice Crispy Treats cereal and ice cream.  I seriously cannot get enough ice cream.  Not a good thing to crave while pregnant since I'm starting to put on more weight than necessary!


This week I bought most of my fabric for my fabric hoop project.  I just need two more fabrics and I can get that project started.  I also bought the paint for Baby K's nursery and I put the first coat of paint on today.  It's going to look so nice and I love the color!  Here are some before pictures:






Sorry for the fugly pic.  Today was a no makeup, who gives a hoot kind of day.

0 comments: