Family

Family

21 Weeks!

9:11 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm now 21 weeks and Baby K is the size of a large banana or carrot.  I'm excited that I can now say Baby K is a boy!  This just makes things much more real.  Obviously it was real before since my belly is getting larger by the minute but something about knowing that there's a little boy in there makes things more real.  I cannot wait to meet him!  

Baby K has been much more active and I can now say without a doubt that I feel him kicking and moving around in there.  His favorite time to be active during the day is at supper time.  My weekly email says that part of my baby's growth spurt at this point is likely because his stomach is now equipped to start absorbing energy-boosting nutrients from the amniotic fluid he's swallowing in there. 

Now that we know Baby K is a boy I've started getting ideas on how to decorate his nursery.  I have a pretty good idea in mind of what I want and I'm excited to get going on it.  I'll probably buy the paint this week and start painting.  I could usually get a room that size painted in one day but I realize I don't have the energy to do what I used to be able to do so it might take me a few days to paint it.  Maybe I'll post pictures as I go along... or I'll wait until it's done to show you.  I haven't decided yet.  :)

0 comments: