Family

Family

Another Random Bullet Day

9:00 AM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
·         Victoria’s Secret – you can stop emailing me deals on underwear, swim suits and lingerie every single freaking day.  Do you realize you’re hurting my self esteem?  I’m 22 weeks pregnant and can no longer fit into your skimpy outfits and might never fit into them again.   I would appreciate it if you would stop emailing me.
·         Husband – seriously you need to buy more pants and work shirts.  You can’t just wear the same work shirt and jeans Tuesday-Saturday and not wash them.  There is a reason those clothes were in the hamper this morning and when I try to get you to wear something else you refuse.  Gross, enough said.
·         Baby K – I just love you.  Yesterday was the first day I felt you kick me from the outside and my heart just melted.  I was hoping you’d be active when I got home so your daddy could feel you and luckily you were!  Your daddy kind of jumped a little and said it was creepy.  But creepy in a good way. :)  He loves you too and wishes you were here already.  It’s amazing how one day you’re just not strong enough and the next day you’re so strong!!  You must have had a growth spurt over night which is probably why I’m so freaking tired lately!
·         Wardrobe – One day you fit me the next day you don’t.  My options are getting very limited these days and I’m not used to that.  I like to go home and get comfy right away by grabbing a t-shirt and comfy pants and my options for t-shirts are slim to none.  I might have to start wearing the husband’s small t-shirts soon…
·         Cravings – This insane craving for ice cream needs to go away before the love handles get bigger and my thighs and ass make my pants rip.  I could seriously eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Skip the meal, just give me dessert.  The weight is starting to show and I just made it past the half way mark.  Please please go away craving of mine.  It’s summer now and it’s not like I can cover up like I could in the winter.
·         Weather – please don’t rain on my parade all weekend long.  My mom is coming to visit and help me work on the flower bed.  Out of all my projects this is the one bothering me the most.  Our yard is hideous and my mom can do wonders with a flower bed.  Please don’t rain us out.  You have no idea how much this is bothering me!!!
·         That is all for now.

0 comments: