Family

Family

19 Weeks!

1:43 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 19 weeks and Baby K is the size of a mango.  I got to hear Baby K's heart beat earlier this week at my 18 week appointment.  He was sure moving around in there!  My doc would get his heartbeat and then he'd move away.  Get his heartbeat again for a few seconds and he was gone.  Haha.  So the doc said his heartbeat was somewhere between 155-160.  

Everything is going great!  Well, besides my freakout on Friday night.  I'm not even sure if this is related to the pregnancy or not but my shoulder started aching really bad and every time I moved it, even an inch I would feel a searing pain run through my shoulder.  It hurt sooo bad.  It started around 8 p.m on Friday night and I had no idea why it was happening.  I hadn't lifted anything heavy or done anything funny.  So I went to bed hoping it would be fine in the morning.  I woke up around midnight in a panic.  It got even worse.  I couldn't even turn over without screeching in pain.  I woke Phil up from my screeching and crying.  Eventually my hand started to feel tingly and numb which worried me even more.  So it was the middle of the night and I was in a panic wondering if I need to go to the hospital or not.  I was guessing it was a pinched nerve or something but my mind was freaking me out thinking it might be a blood clot.  Anyways, I eventually just laid still so I didn't move my arm and fell back asleep after a few hours.  I woke up and it felt much better.  Don't get me wrong, my shoulder still hurts today but there is no more intense pain.  Who knows if this was baby related but it was scary.

I've been on a role lately preparing for Baby K.  As you know I bought the crib and changing table.  The changing table came in the mail a few days ago and Phil and I put it together.  I can't wait to get the crib!  I also ordered a glider this week.  I found a super good deal online and they were offering free shipping!  Whoot whoot!  So I bought that and just 3 days later I received that in the mail too!  Yesterday morning I went to the Munchkin Market at the MN State Fairgrounds with my friends Jewells and Rach.  They were having a huge consignment sale on baby stuff.  Well, we didn't get there early enough for the big stuff but we all found some good stuff.  I got a few outfits, some sippy cups, booties (which I found on the floor this morning all chewed up - thank you stupid cat for knocking them off the table and giving them to Winston), and a bobby pillow.  After the Munchkin sale Rach said we should hit Once Upon a Child.  Good thing because we all scored there!  I got Baby K a bouncer and swing for less than half the regular price and they look almost brand new.  This made it a very successful day!  Plus hanging out with friends is always fun! :)


 


Only one more week and one day and we'll know the sex!  I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

0 comments: