Family

Family

Zulily.com

7:43 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
I just want to say that I love zulily.com and I recommend it to all moms and soon to be moms! They have really good deals that tempt me every day but yesterday was my first purchase. Phil and I discussed buying our crib and changing table this week. I’m a planner so I like to check as many things off the list as possible (even if it’s early). Over the weekend I went to a few stores and checked out prices. I left work yesterday and told Phil I would look for the best deal online and if I couldn’t find anything better than I would just buy the crib and changing table from Target that I liked. I get to work, check my email and in zulily’s deals for the day were cribs and changing tables!! I obviously checked it out and it really was a great deal. I bought a crib and changing table for less than I would have spent at Target for the one I would have bought there. I even had to pay $63.90 in shipping and it was still much less expensive! Yay for 55% off!! That is a major check off the list and I am quite excited to put them together and get going on the nursery! :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I have bought many things off of Zulily, been using it since i was pregnant with Sammie. Over two years now! You should check out Totsy.com