Family

Family

Get Shit Done!

8:02 AM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
I’m crabby. Want to know why? No? Well, I’m going to tell you anyways. I am in a “get shit done” mood lately, especially today. But can I stay at home and get shit done? Nope. I have to work. There are so many projects to get done around the house that it’s overwhelming. Tons of small projects and some large projects. It’s not very often that I am in the mood to get these types of projects done but I am today. By the time I get home I won’t want to do these projects. I’ll be tired and want to watch How I Met your Mother. Wanna bet that tomorrow, on my day off, I’ll have no energy and won’t care about getting shit done? I hope I’m still in the mood tomorrow but let's face it, I probably won't be.

2 comments:

Nikki* said...

I hear you. I was all set to take today off, until I reazlied that someone beat me too it.

Damn work.

lynsie said...

I hate when that happens...feel like doing something hardcore and then when you have time you don't feel like it anymore. I hope you're in a get shit done mood tomorrow...but enjoy your weekend irregardless. :)