Family

Family

18 Weeks!

6:21 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Wow this pregnancy is flying by! Today I'm 18 weeks and Baby K is the size of a sweet potato! Now he can hear all sorts of sounds including blood coursing through the umbilical cord, my growling tummy, and my heartbeat. In fact, sudden or loud noises may startle him. He's also developing yawning and hiccupping skills which I might feel soon.

I've been feeling about the same, nothing new except more heartburn. I thought I felt the baby a few times but I'm not sure. I can't wait until I feel his movements and know for sure that it's him! Hopefully this is the week.

I have my next doctor appointment this week and I'm excited to hear his heartbeat again. Then two weeks after this appointment is our ultrasound and we find out the sex!! I cannot wait for that. I can't believe that's only 2 weeks away!

As you know from a previous post I purchased Baby K's crib and changing table earlier this week. It was funny because when I left that morning I told Phil I was going to find the best deal online or buy the crib I liked at Target this week. Magically I found that great deal on zulily that same day! I can't wait for it to come! I've also got a few maternity shirts and other maternity clothes coming in the mail this week. I hope the maternity jeans fit because I can't wear the normal jeans I'm wearing much longer!

0 comments: