Family

Family

16 Weeks!

10:15 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm 16 weeks today and Baby K is now the size of an avocado. Apparently he's supposed to go into a growth spurt in the next few weeks. :) Not much to report this week. I've been feeling pretty much the same. Still tired but I do have more energy than I did. I still get up 4-5 times a night to pee (I can't wait until that lets up). And I still don't look forward to figuring out something to eat for supper. Nothing sounds good and what sounds ok takes forever to make and I really could care less about cooking these days. So, I eat whatever is easy and what doesn't make me want to vomit. The only thing new this week is that my hips and my lower back started hurting. Wow, the hip pain sucks. So I decided to start going to the chiropractor. After two adjustments my hip pain has mostly gone away.

Only 4 more weeks and one day until we get to find out the sex! I cannot stinkin wait! I've been looking at nursery ideas and there are so many cute ideas to chose from!

FYI - I feel very large in this picture but I did just eat a ton for Easter dinner. So that's not all baby.

0 comments: