Family

Family

The cleaning task I hate

2:45 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 2 Comments »

So I decided to clean the refrigerator on Saturday because it was GROSS. We seriously haven’t cleaned it since September. The only reason I remember this is because we got married in September and we cleaned the entire house because people would be coming over and staying with us. And who wants to look into a nasty dirty fridge? (I realize this might make me sound like I never clean my house – but I do. It’s generally pretty clean – I just hate the fridge) So anyways, this was one of my many small projects that needed to be done. I think it took me about an hour and a half to clean the fridge and the rest of the kitchen. There were some things in Tupperware that I really wasn’t sure what they were anymore… After I was done I just had to take a picture. This fridge basically has nothing but condiments and pop. We went grocery shopping the next day. :)



2 comments:

Sarah said...

For some reason that looks like a bachelor's fridge to me. Are there stacks of frozen pizzas in the freezer?

Jessie K said...

Of course there's frozen pizza! But if it were a bachelor's fridge there would be beer. Haha