Family

Family

Vent Day!

11:37 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Most of you know I'm pregnant... Lately I have been craving tuna pasta salad and last weekend I finally made some.  I've never made it before and the recipe I used was freaking delicious and it turned out soooo good!  I was so excited to have left overs for a few days.  The other morning I went to the fridge and guess what... the husband had ate all of it.  UGH!  And I must say there was a good amount left the last time I had any.  I was so upset.  I woke up knowing I would have some tuna pasta salad for lunch and was looking forward to it (yes I look forward to lunch) and my dreams were crushed!  This is very difficult when you're pregnant and that's all you crave.  So now I'm sad and tuna pasta salad is all I can think about.  I wish my husband wouldn't always eat all the good food before I get to it.  This isn't the first time.

0 comments: