Family

Family

36 Weeks!

4:33 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Today I'm 36 weeks and Baby K is about 6 pounds and around 20 inches long.  He's so big!  It's crazy to think that in just a few weeks he'll be here.  I know... I probably say that a lot these days.

I've been feeling awfully tired these days.  I have zero energy.  I hope I can find one last spurt of energy so I can finish his nursery.  I'm sure you've been wondering when I'm going to show the finished product...  Well one of my last projects involves his name so I can't really show you until he's here.  Hopefully I can finish that project in the next week or so.

This week we received the stuff we bought online that we needed before Baby K arrived.  We got his carseat in the mail and installed it in the car.  The pack-n-play with bassinet and changing table came and that's all assembled and ready for him.  We also got a few other misc items like the music soother for his crib, manual breast pump, bath tub, etc.  If he came today we'd be ready!

Last night we had our diaper kegger.  We invited a bunch of friends over and they brought diapers in exchange for free beer and food.  Thanks to all of our awesome friends we got a ton of diapers in a bunch of different sizes.  Hopefully we don't go through them too fast!  It was a good time.  I always like spending time with my friends.  :)    I stayed up WAY past my bedtime.  I'm definitely paying for that today.  In fact, I can't really think of anything else to report this week...  Until next time.


0 comments: