Family

Family

33 Weeks!

4:42 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm 33 weeks and Baby K is doing great!  They say he's about the size of a pineapple.  He's still packing on about a half a pound per week and he could grow another inch this week.

Not much to report on this week.  Things are going the same...  My back still hurts, I'm still tired and uncomfortable, baby is still very very active.  I've noticed that my "pregnant brain" is getting worse.  I have a hard time concentrating on anything but baby.  My brain wanders from what he'll look like, to when he'll arrive, to the baby shower, to worrying about going to a wedding two weeks after my due date.  Basically anything baby related is what's on my mind.  It's hard to concentrate on anything else these days.

I've been feeling rather large for quite some time but lately I especially feel like a whale.  I'm so sick of gaining weight and there's not much I can do about it until after the baby comes.  It's starting to make me feel rather blue and not very good about myself.  Oh well, at least I'm gaining weight for a good reason and not just because....  I'm actually kind of looking forward to getting back into shape after the baby comes.  



I'm very excited for the baby shower next weekend.  I'm not particularly a fan of all the attention but it will be nice to see some of my family that I haven't seen in a while.  I'm also looking forward to showing people the baby's room even though it isn't 100% complete. 


Jeez, sometimes I wish my turn over date wasn't on Sundays.  Sundays are usually my lazy day where I don't have to do my hair and makeup and I don't have to care what I look like because I usually spend the day at home.  Sorry folks.


 






0 comments: