Family

Family

35 Weeks!

3:14 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
35 weeks today!  It's hard to believe that I will get to meet this little man in just a few weeks!  They say Baby K is about 5.5 pounds and the size of a honeydew melon.

I had my 34 week appointment earlier this week.  Everything looks and sounds great.  Baby K's heartbeat was 145.  I'm still measuring about a week ahead but the doc says that's no big deal.  He did say that if I happen to go into labor at this point they would not stop it.  Of course he wants me to hold out until at least 37 weeks but if Baby K came now everything would be fine.  I have a feeling that Baby K won't be coming early though.  But I'm crossing my fingers that he comes around 38-39 weeks!  If he's anything like his momma he'll be early.  But if he's anything like his father he'll be late.  So hopefully he takes after his momma.  ;)  I'm so ready to meet him and sooo ready to not be pregnant anymore.

Lately my heartburn has gotten way way worse.  I'm still taking my prescription the doc prescribed but it's still back.  If I don't take my pill it is WAY worse so I do know the pill does help a little.  Last night Phil and I went out for dinner and I forgot my pill.  Grr!!  I knew it was going to be a very long night and I was right.  I was up every hour burping fire.  

I'm happy to report that Baby K finally has a name!!  Sorry but we aren't going to tell the world what it is.  You'll just have to wait until he comes.  :)  Reason being that I don't want anyone stealing it (there are lots of pregnant women out there right now) and I don't want to hear people's judgments.  Don't worry, he'll be here soon and then you'll know.

Yesterday a good friend of mine took my maternity pictures out at the family farm.  Part of me wishes I would have done them sooner because I've definitely put on the extra weight in the last few weeks but my belly is all baby!  I'm very excited to see how they turned out (even with my chubby face).

Today we went shopping for the rest of the baby stuff we need right away.  Gosh it was so much fun (said sarcastically).  I don't know what's worse... shopping by myself or shopping with the husband.  Well, we got a lot of stuff and I just finished buying the remaining stuff we need online.  The only item I couldn't buy today was the electric breast pump.  They were sold out online and in the stores.  Bummer... hopefully they'll get it soon!  

And now I'm exhausted... what a day!   

 

0 comments: