Family

Family

Vent Day!

4:46 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Don't get me wrong, I love my dogs BUT do they have to follow me everywhere?!  It gets rather annoying.  I get home and they jump all over me and whine because they are happy to see me.  I sit on the couch and guess who has to sit on my lap?  Vader.  I take a shower and guess who sits right in front of the shower waiting for me to get out?  Winston.  I get up to go to the bathroom and guess who has to follow me?  Yes, both of them.  God forbid they miss anything...  Do they do the same thing with Phil?  Nope.  They could care less if Phil leaves or goes downstairs.  They are going to have a rude awakening once Baby K comes and it's no longer all about them!!

Vader


Winston
 

1 comments:

Lynsie said...

I hear ya...Sadie does the same thing. Every time I go to the bathroom, change a room, anything. Sasha too depending on the day. It can get very annoying...but those Pups just love their momma.