Family

Family

40 Weeks!

1:37 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I'm 40 weeks and they say this marks the end of my pregnancy (psh, jerks).  I remember back in January when I found out I was pregnant.  I thought September 23rd would never come!  Well, it's here and I'm still pregnant.  I was hoping to be holding my little one by now but he's not ready to come out yet!  They say only about 6% of babies are born on their actual due date.  So that doesn't make me very hopeful that he will arrive today.  Hopefully he will be ready to arrive very very soon.

At my doc appointment he said my cervix was thinner but I didn't get a number.  I was also about 2 cm dilated.  So I'm not much further than I was at 36 weeks.  My doc was about an hour late to my appointment because he was delivering some other gal's baby.  Ugh, he said I was next!!!  Oh well, Baby K has had another week to get chubbier.  I'm guessing he will be 8+ pounds.

I've been feeling very blue the last few days.  I just want to meet him so badly.  I want to see his sweet little face and hold him and squeeze him.  I also don't want to be pregnant anymore.  I get more and more uncomfortable as each day passes.  Last night I didn't sleep a wink.  There is always a constant pain in my stomach.  It either feels kind of like the way your muscles feel after a day of hard core working out or there are twinges of pain (probably from my muscles stretching or something).  My belly also itches constantly.  It sucks.  I feel like if my belly got any bigger it might burst.   

All I can say is that there best not be a 41 week post!  Hopefully he will be here any day now!  I can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: