Family

Family

39 Weeks!

9:21 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Holy moses, 39 weeks today!  I'll be honest, I was hoping I wouldn't have a 39 week post!  I guess Baby K just isn't ready to come out yet.  Hoping for this week though!

At my appointment last week Baby K's heartbeat was 135.  I'm finally measuring right on again.  Doc says it's probably because he's dropped.  He didn't do a cervix check but will next week.    

This last week has been quite challenging.  I've been more tired than ever.  However, I woke up Saturday morning bright and early and immediately started cleaning, organizing, cooking, etc.  I did 6 loads of laundry, finished organizing Baby K's nursery, cleaned our bedroom and 2 bathrooms, prepared and froze 2 lasagnas, dusted the doors, pictures and everything else in sight, and did other random cleaning and organizing.  I got more done yesterday than I have in months!  It felt so good but my back is now paying for it.  I've heard that some women get a surge of energy 24-48 hours before they have their babies.  Hopefully that was mine and I'll see him soon!  Otherwise, I'm just happy I got stuff done.

One year ago today I married my husband.  When I got pregnant and we found out the due date I assumed that we would have him on our anniversary.  Part of me hopes he doesn't come today but part of me hopes he does.  The day is only half way over so I guess we will see!  Either way I can't wait to meet him!

I can't remember if this was part of my last post or not but my bags are packed and in the car.  The carseat is installed and we are ready to go when he's ready to make his debut.  I sure hope I don't have to write a 40 week post!!!  



 

0 comments: