Family

Family

My baby

3:56 PM Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
This dog is so frickin cute. I just had to say it.

The white pig is his new toy... He is very territorial with it. He doesn't want you to touch it unless you are going to throw it for him and he freaks out if you hide it and he didn't see where you put it. He seriously gets mad and frantic trying to find it. He has never acted this way with a new toy. He will not let it out of his sight.

They aren't spoiled at all... (this isn't even all of their toys).

3 comments:

Nikki* said...

That's totally how my dogs are. They have so many toys, and usually the first thing Max does when he gets a new toy is tear into it and get out the squeaker. I used to get mad because it takes him about 5 minutes to ruin a new toy.. but then I realized that they still play with all the toys after they're de-stuffed & de-squeaked :) So I don't care anymore, and I still buy them toys all the time, lol

Lynsie said...

haha so funny because thats how sasha and sadie are too. we have tons of shreds of past toys that they still play with.
but sadie is bad too. we brought home a stuffed monkey and it wasn't even supposed to be hers but she found it and now drags it every where (even though its twice her size.) She always has to have at least three toys by her at all times.

Unknown said...

All of our dogs are spoiled rotten! Vader has to have at least one bone and a toy or two next to him at ALL times. The things they do just crack me up. I don't know what I'd do without them! They are my kids!