Family

Family

I should be working...

10:48 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

Right now I am sitting at my desk, scanning in old estate planning files. Not fun. This means scanning in people’s wills, family trusts, power of attorneys, real estate crap, etc. It is pretty boring but it needs to be done. We had started with 8 boxes to scan and destroy. Jewells (my friend/co-worker who is helping me) and I are now down to about 2 boxes left. I just felt the need to take a small break from scanning and saving and write a little blog, even though I don’t have much to say.

This weekend my work is having its “fall outing”. We are going to the Osceola St. Croix Valley Railway and having dinner on a train. It sounds like fun and hopefully it will be. Phil will be meeting all of my work people for the first time. Last year they went on a boat and had a “comedy cruise” and I couldn’t make it. :( Other than the fall outing for work, I really have nothing else going on! I plan on sitting on my butt a lot, reading my book, doing a little organizing, maybe attempting to organize my music (that’s a big maybe), wash my car, go through and put away my summer clothes and get my winter clothes out (I can’t believe its that time already), and do anything else that floats my boat. It’s quite nice not having any homework. It takes up quite a bit of my weekends. I feel like I should be doing something…. but there is nothing to do but enjoy my break. :)

0 comments: