Family

Family

Memories!!

7:05 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
So I am now all done with school for the quarter so I decided to get on my computer and clean up my pictures and organize them. Then I started going down memory lane...

Josh, Jewells and I in the airport waiting to get on a plane to Seattle.

Vegas Baby!! This was only like 2 years ago and we all look so young!

Phil and I on New Years Eve about 2 years ago.

Jewells bachelorette party!

This was years ago!

My 21st birthday, celebrating with Josh, Lynsie, and Phil at Dicks Bar. I was drunk. Josh, Lynsie and Phil were the only ones who were able to go out with me on my 21st because they were the only ones who were 21!

A goofy monday with my crew.

Phil and I for Halloween in 2005, I think.

Jewell's reception after her wedding.

The crew at the cabin in 2009.

Rachel's wedding.

Good Neighbor Days!

My Monday crew again! I love these people.

Chicago a few years ago. We were under the bean.

Girls night 2009!

My stud muffin!

The love of my life! This was at the cabin in 2008. He is so cute!

Seattle.

I just love this picture. This was at Rachel's wedding reception a few years ago.

Some of these pictures are the oldest ones I have because my computer crashed a few years ago and I lost all my old pictures. :( Wish I could have gone through those too!

0 comments: