Family

Family

The Big 27

12:06 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 1 Comment »
Yesterday was my 27th birthday.  The hubby had to work so as he was leaving he woke me up and asked me if I wanted to get up and open my present.  I told him I was too tired to move so he said it would be on the table and that he wanted to give it to me right away because I might want to use it.  I was stumped.  What would I want that I would use right away?  Well, it wasn't long after Phil left that Remy decided he was hungry so I got up and under a blanket (yes, under a blanket - what Phil calls "wrapping") was a brand new sewing machine!  I was so excited!!!  He knew I was going to be sewing that day.  So, Phil's mom can finally have her sewing machine back because I finally have my own!!  Whoot whoot!  And Phil topped it off with a DQ ice cream cake!  My favorite!!!!!  

 


27 was one of my favorite birthdays thus far because I got to spend it with my favorite little guy.  I didn't realize until the day was halfway over that we matched.  :)


1 comments:

Nikki* said...

Happy Birthday! :)