Family

Family

DIY Changing Table Pad Covers

10:28 AM Posted In , , , Edit This 3 Comments »
Project #1 on my new sewing machine was changing table pad covers.  Who wants to look at the ugly pad or spend $20+ on a plain boring one at the store?  Not I!  I got the tutorial for how to make the covers here.  This is not the first tutorial I have used from this blogger!  Here's the finished product:


The fabric (which I found at Joann's):


I also made a 2nd cover out of this monkey fabric:
 

This sewing project was so easy and didn't take long at all!  I didn't time it or anything but I know it took me less than an hour to make.  :-)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It is so cute! And since it didn't take you long, I am going to go purchase some fabric and have you sew me one!!! :)

Nikki* said...

Poop. I just spent $30 on one on Etsy!
Teach Jessie Jewell how to make one so that she can teach me :)

Jessie K said...

Rachel, of course I can make you one! You need to buy about 52" of fabric assuming your changing table pad is roughly the same size as mine.

Nikki, I'm pretty sure Jewells already knows how to make them. They are pretty much exactly the same as the crib sheets that she makes, just smaller. So easy to make!!