Family

Family

Black Friday!!

11:56 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Black Friday shopping was a success!  It was hard to leave Remy for that long and it was the first time we needed a babysitter.  But I think we did ok.  I didn't freak out too much and Remy spent some quality time with his Grandma Rita. 

Our shopping started out at Target at 5:00 a.m.  I couldn't believe how dead it was in there!  I hate how they have ruined Black Friday by opening up the night before.  Part of the fun is the rush of people.  Oh well, it was nice not sitting in line to check out.  I bought lots of good stuff for Remy.  Lots of what I bought he can't use for another year or two but he will enjoy them eventually.  Menards always has tons of good deals and I bought my Winston 10 huge dog bones.  Seems like a lot but I saved a ton of money.  I should have bought even more...

Spoiled much?


I think Winston's bones are a little bit bigger than Vader's, don't you think?


After Target and Menards we hit Fleet Farm (dud), JC Penney, Carters, Joanns and Kohls.  I got lots of great stuff and most of which was for Remy.  Quite the difference from the last few years.  It's so easy spending money on him!!

0 comments: