Family

Family

Poor me

8:57 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Having a baby really changes your body.  I'm sure you are all aware of that having had a baby or not.  As if having a stretched out stomach and still looking pregnant a month after having a baby isn't enough on the ego, I also have to deal with crazy hormones and looking like a teenager again.  My poor poor ego has sure taken a hit.  It didn't bother me as much right after I had Remy but as the days go by it's bothering me more and more.  I understand that my body will probably never be the same as what it was but I just want to get to the point where I'm comfortable with my body and I don't feel the need to hid out in my house and not let anyone over to see me.  It's just depressing...  However, I love my Remy more than life itself and if I had to stay in this body at its current state forever I would because he is worth it.

So, enough of the complaining, it's time to do something about it!  I attempted to start working out last week but it didn't go so well.  I got one day done and then got half way through the next day's workout and Remy started up.  Then the last few days have been really busy and I haven't found time to squeeze in my 1/2 hour workout.  I've also been eating pretty bad lately.  But tomorrow is my birthday and my goal is to start exercising at least 4 days a week and eat healther starting after my birthday.  So I guess I start on Thursday!

I thought that maybe if I wrote about my body issues and my goals I would stick with it.  I'm hoping by Thanksgiving I feel a lot better about myself and really really hoping that by Christmas I'll be "comfortable" with my body.  Maybe if I'm lucky I'll eventually fit into all my clothes again.  But I know that might be unrealistic.  Wish me luck!

0 comments: