Family

Family

Vent Day!

8:51 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I took a few weeks off and now I'm ready to get back to blogging.  I'll have to find a way to get more crafty and find new things to blog about.  It feels like I have nothing to say because all I do these days is take care of my little guy.  But don't you worry, I'm sure I'll find something to yack about! 

On to vent day...

I must vent about my day yesterday.  I spent the entire day with a crabby patty and I had to cancel my plans with my friend because he was so not going to let us get out of the house.  Well I could have gone but he would have fussed the entire night.  He was up pretty much all day long (only had a few tiny tiny cat naps which is not normal for him) and he needed to eat constantly.  This was my day:  Feed, sooth cranky baby, change his butt, sooth cranky baby, feed, sooth cranky baby, change his butt (and this goes on for hours) then give him a bath, feed and finally he sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He must have been tired because he slept for almost 8 hours! 

0 comments: