Family

Family

Random Bullet Day

1:33 PM Posted In , , , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I have lots of thoughts today, many of which I cannot write about because they would just get me in trouble. So, let’s just write about the safe topics.

- It’s 70 degrees outside right now and all I want to do is be outside. 70 degrees for March is awesome and I wish I could fully enjoy it. Instead I’m working until 5. At least I’ll have a little bit of time before the sun goes down and I can drive home with the moon roof open.

- I have decided to color my hair again (see last post). Even after talking about it with friends (since none of them know how to comment on a blog ;)) I still wasn’t sure which way to go. But this morning it hit me. I looked into the mirror and said “ugh, gross”. My hair looks like crap because it is in desperate need of a haircut and I just really want to love my hair again and I’m not going to be happy with this “going natural” color. It just looks gross and dingy. So I’ll be forking over the money and dying it. I feel more comfortable waiting to dye it until after my first trimester is over and I’ll be 14 weeks on the 25th. So, end of March comes my new hairdo! I can’t wait.

- The Hunger Games comes out next Friday and I’m very very excited to go see it. I’m even more excited because we are making a girls night out of it and going out for dinner before the movie. It’s so nice to get out of the house and do something fun! Maybe I’ll read the first book again before the movie to tide me over until then.

- My mom is coming to visit this weekend and is staying at my house. I’m excited to see her but I wish I had more stuff I needed help with. She is very excited to start helping me with the baby’s room, etc. but I can’t do anything at this point since I don’t know the sex yet. So, hopefully I can find other projects that I need her help on. She is very crafty.

- I would like a new phone. Somehow I scratched the so called “scratch resistant” surface and now it bugs me. It’s just a little tiny scratch but I can’t stop staring at it each time I use my phone. Annoying. And I can’t get a new phone until October. Boo… that’s just some of my complaining.

- Phil and I slowly (very slowly) started the name game for Baby K. I have listed probably 10-15 names (3 of which I’m in love with) and he says yuck to each and every one of them. So, I told him I’m sick of him saying yuck to my names so he needs to look at the book and come up with a list. I’m prepared for a very boring list with names like Steve or Bob. That’s not going to happen.

That is all I have for you at this moment. I wish I could talk to you all about something else but I shouldn’t. Someday maybe I’ll be able to vent.

0 comments: