Family

Family

Pregnant or fat?

8:27 AM Posted In Edit This 1 Comment »
Yesterday I had my first stranger comment on my pregnancy! She said she thinks there is something in the water at Mudge, Porter because there are two of us that are pregnant and then she asked me when I was due. I've never seen her here before and I know she didn't overhear any pregnancy talk. She just noticed the other pregnant gal walk out the door and then saw me. That made me feel good because I’m starting to look more pregnant and not just fat. Haha. This is the in-between stage that I’m not so fond of. I’m sure there are lots of people wondering but don’t have the balls to ask – just in case I was just getting fat.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too funny!! Most people don't just accumulate fat around there belly and have it be round - like a pregnant belly. You do not look fat miss JWers. This proves it. :)