Family

Family

13 Weeks!

2:06 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm 13 weeks today! My little bean is now the size of a tangerine. He's getting so big!! I'm feeling pretty good minus being tired all the time and over the last week I've been getting headaches everyday and they seem to last most of the day. Headaches are no fun. But I hear that after your first trimester you start to get some energy back and aren't so tired. Hopefully that's the case because there is so much I want to get done this spring/summer.

Up until now, my little bean's head has been outpacing his body, but now his body is growing faster. His legs still need to grow longer, but this week his arms will lengthen to be proportionate with his body, and he'll be able to stick his thumb in his mouth (how cute)! Also by now, all of his essential organs and systems have formed.

Today I went shopping with a friend and decided to purchase a few outfits for my little bean. Shopping for him is so much fun! I can see how easy it will be to spoil him. 98% of the clothes I bought are neutral but I bought one thing 100% boy and one thing 100% girl. I can't wait to know what the little bean is so I can go shopping for more outfits and stuff and not have to get only neutral. There is so much cute stuff out there!

FYI - I know I refer to my little bean only as a "him". It's just so much easier than saying him or her. Only 7 more weeks until we get to find out if it's a boy or girl!


0 comments: