Family

Family

Addicted

12:30 PM Posted In , Edit This 2 Comments »
Hi, my name is Jessie and I’m addicted to TV. I started yet another new show – Private Practice. I can’t even count how many shows I watch now. My favorite thing is when I decide to watch a show that started a few years back because then I have 100 or so episodes to watch. Then I can watch them one after the other and not have to wait each week for a new episode and then wait until the new season starts in the fall. I get so into the shows that I don’t want to do anything else. I could spend my entire Saturday watching the same show episode after episode. Phil and I have recently done this with Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Raising Hope, The Walking Dead, and Numbers. I also like to have MY shows on the side so when Phil is busy I can watch one of my series… so, like I said right now it’s Private Practice and I’m addicted. Before that was Grey’s Anatomy, Gilmore Girls (a few times) and the Secret Life of the American Teenager. Phil hates this about me… All I have to say is I love instant Netflix!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have watched Private Practice since day one and I love it! And now i will have someone to talk about it with. Thanks for getting addicted!!!

Jessie K said...

Hey no prob! I've always wanted to watch it since it is kind of tied to Grey's Anatomy and I love Greys so I figured I would love PP - which I do! :)