Family

Family

Nice surprise and girls night!

12:37 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Last night Phil and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie and all of a sudden the door bell rang. We both looked at each other like – wtf, I’m not expecting anyone. Turns out it was someone dropping off a card and a wreath from the realtor who handled our closing on our house. What a nice surprise!! If anyone who is reading this and wants to sell their house or is looking to buy a house I would strongly suggest you use Jackie Henderson Kumm from Edina Realty! To be honest, she wasn’t even our realtor but she is the reason why we closed on our house. She kicks ass and knows how to get shit done (and saved me some money)! :-) Now, who doesn’t like saving money? ;-)

Tonight I get to go out with my three favorite gal pals for a girl’s night out! We are getting dinner at BWW’s and then going to see The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1. I’m so stinking excited for being able to hang out with just the girls – no boys. I could really use some girl time after the crappy week I had. And I’m also quite excited to see the movie! I’m hoping it’s good!

0 comments: